Our Covid-19 Statement
- As a small business, Brisbane Laser & Skin Clinic has developed procedures to protect the health and safety of our team members and clients..
- The Company has developed a protocol in accordance with the Australian Government’s advice to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Brisbane Laser Virus Mitigation Policy
- Staff and clients exhibiting the following symptoms are asked not to present to Brisbane Laser Skin Clinics.
- – Elevated Temperature (at least 38 degrees C)
- – Shortness of breath
- – Cough
- – Also : Diarrhoea, vomiting, cold like symptoms
- Brisbane Laser & Skin Clinic reserves the right to refuse to treat clients who present with any symptoms outlined above.
- Clients that cancel due to illness within 24 hours of their appointment time will not be charged the company policy cancellation fee.
- Clients will need to provide their full contact details including home address details for COVID 19 record keeping.
- We ask clients not to bring children, friends or family members to appointments.
- Clients will be instructed to hand sanitise hands and wear PPE in the form of a mask and or gloves if necessary to their treatment when they arrive in the clinic.
- Clients can sanitise hands with ASI 70% Ethanol hand sanitiser which is available in the bathroom, in the treatment room or at reception.
- Brisbane Laser & Skin Clinics Therapists will sanitise hands before and after every client they treat and wear PPE in the form of a mask and gloves.
- Brisbane Laser & Skin Clinic Therapists will clean treatment beds with 70% alcohol disinfectant spray after every client.
- For more information visit our website brislaser.com.au or call us on 0401999950.
- We thank each and every one of our clients for your continued loyalty & support during & after our Covid temporary closure period & reopening
- *If government regulation changes, we will keep you updated and reserve the right to cancel your appointment. Please continue to read below.........
Our Covid-19 Safe Plan
This is part of the COVID-19 Safe Plan we must follow in order to carry out your treatment.
Here is our 8 step plan:
1. Team members & Clients exhibiting the following symptoms are asked to not attend Brisbane Laser & Skin Clinic: -Elevated Temperature above 38 degrees C -Shortness of breath -Cough -Cold/Flu-like symptoms 2.Brisbane Laser & Skin Clinic and it’s team members reserve the right to refuse treating any clients who present with one or more of the symptoms outlined above . 3. Clients will be asked to provide their full contact details including home address as part of the Covid-19 record keeping requirements. 4. Clients will not be able to bring a friend or family member (including children) along to the appointment. Anyone who does not have an appointment must wait outside unless visiting to pick up retail products.
5. Each client must sanitise their hands on arrival and will be supplied with complimentary PPE in the form of disposable gloves and mask to wear into the treatment room if necessary to their forthcoming service.
6. Our Beauty Therapists will also sanitise their hands before and after each client as well as wear PPE in the form of disposable mask and gloves during every service.
7. Treatment beds and contactable surfaces such as door handles will be sanitised with 99.9% alcohol disinfectant spray after every client.
8. Contact in our reception area and point of sale equipment such as Eftpos terminal and Ipads will be kept to a minimum and sanitised with 99.9% alcohol disinfectant after each client.